Saturday, March 6, 2010

Total Seperation



Well it seems i am still making these trips back and forth to the house. It's killin me. All i have to do is get this car situatiion squared away and get the rest of my stuff and then i can achieve total seperation. I sitll feel connected. I've gotta get away. Today was the worst day ever. I was at home and everything felt wrong. It was like i couldn't get out of there fast enough. But all this crazy stuff happened. Robert Charles had a stroke and is in the hospital so i had to check up on him. Then on top of that they found my boy Rob passed out on the bathroom floor and had to rush him to the E.R. I went and sat with him and his gal for a while. Then i got lost in the hospital stairwell looking for something to eat. The cafe was closed, then the bootleg mccalister was closed up too. So i had to take the stairs to get back to the E.R. and low and behold i got trapped in the stairwell. I couldn't find my way out. Some of the exits were locked and i ended up in the creepy boiler room, then in a basement, then finally i opened another door and it led me outside. It was so retarted. I was trapped in there for like a good 15 minutes. I hate that hospital. So this should be my last week making these regular trips back home. Thank goodness, cause i don't see how it could be anyworse than today. Peace out....

No comments:

Post a Comment