My roomie is addicted to videogames. I don't understand it. He has played the same game all day for the past two days. I thought since i was sick maybe he would pick up the slack around this place. But no, not really. He just plays videogames in his room and life continues on all around. He eats, plays video games till late at night, wakes up mid afternoon, and does the exact same thing over again. It's gross. I am gonna have to say something. It's just disturbing. It's a beauitiful day out today, and he is still in his P.J's. We gotta get this movin. On the other hand i can finally breathe through my nose again. That is a great feeling. I think alot of people take that for granted. This has been the worst sinus infection ever. I hope i am well by the weekend. I am supposed to go to Dallas but it is not looking good at the moment. I guess we'll see.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I'm not an addict
My roomie is addicted to videogames. I don't understand it. He has played the same game all day for the past two days. I thought since i was sick maybe he would pick up the slack around this place. But no, not really. He just plays videogames in his room and life continues on all around. He eats, plays video games till late at night, wakes up mid afternoon, and does the exact same thing over again. It's gross. I am gonna have to say something. It's just disturbing. It's a beauitiful day out today, and he is still in his P.J's. We gotta get this movin. On the other hand i can finally breathe through my nose again. That is a great feeling. I think alot of people take that for granted. This has been the worst sinus infection ever. I hope i am well by the weekend. I am supposed to go to Dallas but it is not looking good at the moment. I guess we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment