Well another work week up at the apartment. I finally got to do some shopping over the weekend. Mostly at the local kroger and Sam's, the rest at my parents hosue. It's kind of sadd i guess. When you move out you come home to do laundry and rob your parents for groceries. Oh well, as long as they are kewl with it. When i came home i realized i have more shopping to do. I don't have a pan i can put into the oven.
Ya know I think it would have been nice if somenoe would have thrown me a going away party in my old hall. But that was never going to happen. It kind of reminds me why i left there in the first place. Speaking of new halls the look for a new congregation begins this week. Sarah was nice enough to give me the city overseer's phone number. I like that Guthrie! I am super excited to find out which territory i live in. Then deciding what hall i want to attend. It's like meeting your new family. Or maybe it's like having the oppurtunity to choose your new family. (since i live centrally to a few congo's)
Oh yeah and finally, bills are due this week. Errthang came due this week actually. So it will be interesting to see how may finances look by Friday. It would probably be a good idea to start on this whole budget thing now too. I think i should be able to skate all of my finances pretty easily without struggling. However if i don't i may be eating peanut butter and jelly sammiches for a hot minute. Thank goodness wendy's has a dollar menu. Hmmm i guess we'll see.
Here's to growing up.

No comments:
Post a Comment