Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ready Set Go!




I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. This past weekend was very frustrating for me. I am still dealing with this car situation. I have no idea why. So finally i just went out and taught myself how do drive a five speed. Just me and the car and about 4 good hours. There was alot of rough spots at first, but by the end i had smoothed it out quite well. So next wednesday the self taught lesson continues as i tackle hills. I guess that is the most difficult thing about driving a five speed is dealing with stopping on a hill. I already have a spot picked out which i am going to try to conquer. I must admit,  it's kind of exciting. I guess the big lesson i learned this weekend is the best person for me to depend on is Uriel. If i want to get things done then i have to step up and do them. The flip side of that is being able to deal with the outcome when things don't necessarily go the way you planned. Just another lesson in life i guess. Speaking of life lesson, this whole budget thing is interesting. I realized that i really don't have that many expenses. I read an article today about how this woman paid off 14,000 in 20 months. It was really good.(thank you mrz boykins) Gave me alot of good pointers and a realistic plan to get out of debt. So that made me excited as well. Now i will put my self- discipline to the test. That is where the challenge begins. But it has to be worth it to come from underneath the heavy burden that is debt. So anyway i am determined to set a goal of when i'll be debt free and fight to attain it. Now on a final note it is time to PICK A HALL. That is very frustrating to me. I won't feel like this is my home till i decide on a kingdom hall. So this is the week i do that. I hope the choice is easier than i have built it up to be. I think it is all about being realistic and somewhat selfish. Every hall has it's problem so there is no perfect situation. But there are halls that you can thrive and grow spiritually in as well. That's what I want a warm, strong elderbody, service oriented type of hall. So I'm gonna try to make that happen this week. Wish me well folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment