Friday, June 22, 2012
Puttin in Work
Tonight is another night at the Plantation. It has been 4 years now I have been working night shift at the baptist. It's definitely killing me. Today however I had a small sliver of hope. My dream job is actually hiring respiratory therapists. I can't believe it. However there is a slight dark cloud looming over my sun-shiny discovery. It's a night position. Of course this made my skin crawl just a little bit. I really want to never work nights again after i leave this job. You really don't realize how much sleep affects your life until you don't get any. So my plan is to find a new job that involves working days and to quit my job no later than December of this year. I have three leads at the moment and am constantly hoping and praying that this thing works out for the better. All of that being said i find myslef in the mniddle of a five day stretch. Night number two hopefully will be better than number 1. Oh and by that I mean i hope i can catch a nap sometime during the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When Brandon worked nights it was awful. I hope you get away from nights and find somewhere you enjoy working!
ReplyDelete