So I finally decided to do something about the terrible condition of my feet. This girl i worked with suggested a sweet spot to get the job done. I mustered up the couragage to walk in. Of course I would be the only guy in the place. The woman asked what i wanted and i told her a basic pedicure. Then she asked if i wanted color, I was like No Mam. Which i guess the way i said that was so funny that all the women in the joint started laughing. And yeah that was super uncomfortable. Also how come there was nothing but asians working in there? Do asian people just kind of have the lock on nails? (Not hatin on asians just sayin. Oh and also not sure if asian is politically correct or not, but whatevs.)
So anyway she ran that footbath for me and put this weird blue stuff in there. It was gooood and hot too, yessir. Then she turned on these jets. It was simply heavenly. I also realized at that point that the chair that i was in was a massager as well. That chair worked on my back somethin fierce. It was pretty great. So anyway the lady finally comes over and starts workin on my dogs. She went to scrapin and scrapin and scrapin. I just looked at her in amazement, and of course she started laughing. I was like my bad it's my first time. She was like yeah I know. That's when things began to get a little uncomfortable. I didn't know they scrub ya feet with that little pad thing. That thing tickles like a mofo. I couldn't help but laugh a couple of times. Which of course made the lady laugh too. Then she put that lotion on my feet and legs, gave me a good towel down, dropped on a clear coat, and my boys were looking great and feelin baby soft. It could have been the best experience i have had since i moved to Memphis. I know i have to get on a budget, but believe you me, this summer regular pedicures will be put into the expenses.

No comments:
Post a Comment