Thursday, September 24, 2009

Still Under Construction




Well i have been working on this site what seems like the past week. Well actually i think it has been about a week. I didn't realize how involved all of this can be. And by involved I mean crackishly addictive. I guess it all works out though. There is really not alot to do when your sitting at home with the Pink Eye. There are truly few non major conditions worse than the pink eye. It's just gross. All of that eye candy all over when you wake up in the morning. It's like someone snuck up on you in the night and poured caramel on your eyes why you were sleeping. On top of that i really need to get a haricut. I had this whole plan of letting my hair grow out and bringing back the Dominican Frow i used to rock back in 03-04. However now it's just turned into some frowy poof. I gotta get this under controll. In fact, i think i'm going to get a hair cut now. As soon as i take a shower. And finish eating this bacon.

4 comments:

  1. this is tons better! Welcome back from the darkside. As a sidenote, thanks a lot for my newest addiction to mafia wars. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning: Blog-nerd-dom is in your near future! Take it from me!

    Glad you got everything up and running... Looks nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the playlist o' course. Did I hear Alice Smith? What's ub Depi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Khara! What's a nice girl like you doing in a seedy place like this (Uriel's blog)????

    Hee hee...

    ReplyDelete