Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Good lord that's a big hole!
While sitting at home tonight i realized something. For some reason there is not as much noise as there usually is around here. I live right next to the highway and have grown accustomed to the noise, usually of traffic and the occasional siren. Today is much different. Ever since about three i haven't heard anything. Then when I looked outside i realized there was a huge traffic jam. Apparently a huge sink hole had oppened up on 240. This thang was 10 feet deep and like 12 feet across. HUGE! I read an article about it on the internet. (thank you action news 5 for keeping me informed) Needless to say it sux if your out there and got caught up in all of that mess. However, the fact that i get to sleep with my windows open tonight, Priceless! Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment