Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's Do It Again......



I guess I'm back at my fitness life again. I have gained back a couple of pounds and lately have been motivated to get back at. I will say one thing about exercising and eating right. It may not be the easiest of things to stick with, but you can't beat the results. You feel better, more energy, more confidence, and believe it or not in my case i actually save money. So with all of these factors combined, i have decided to re-dedicate myself to healthy living. Plus i just found a great place to run not too far from here. Oh yeah and now i have a room mate who likes to workout too. It's nice to have a partner for motivation purposes. And we have a gym on the prop so that's nice too. Oh well, guess that's that. Here's to good livin and champagne sippin.

No comments:

Post a Comment