So last Thursday apparently they threw a baby shower for my guhl Teckla. Which i guess went well cause i wasnt there. Why do they always want to have these parties on nights i am not working. Pure Garbage! Anyway I worked the following Friday. Which was oficially scavenger night. So as i was looking for some tasty leftovers in the fridge i came across all of these ghetto 2L drinks. I was like who the heck brought all of this junk. Which immediately of course i was accused of being too sadiddy to drink off brand soda. I don't have a problem with generic stuff. Lord knows that i will buy the Walmart and Kroger brand products at the drop of a hat. But you got to draw the line somewhere. I mean this isn't chips o'boy (instead of chips ahoy) or pranks (instead of trix cereal) cheap soda is just plain bad. Not that i'm against the occasional Nu Grape, Nehi, or even Shasta (for the old school district convention kids). But this stuff was straight up sugar. I was rot gut for the rest of the night. I was like Latonya how you work two jobs and you buying this trash. Personally I think the best area to go cheap is beer. You can't go wrong with Pabst, Old English, or even Coors Light. Speaking of which I can't remember the last time i've had a beer............
mountain holler? mountain holler? i didn't even know such a drink as that (or dr. pop or tubz...) even existed!
ReplyDeletecrisp, on the other hand, i have seen, drunk, and quite enjoyed...
ReplyDeleteNot shocked at all from a woman who drinks South Paw.
ReplyDeleteHey, no need to get persnickity just because somebody has been known to have South Paw beer and Boone's Farm wine now and then!
ReplyDeleteIf there's one thing I hate, it's a beverage snob! Sheesh!