Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paging Mr. Hermon.....



Earlier today as i was watching what turned out to be a pretty uneventful football saturday, I stumbled across one of my favorite movies. Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Man i love that movie. It is classic. So many one liners and quotes that make me remember being a kid. I remember recording Pee Wee's playhouse on saturday and after service watching all my favorite cartoons on VHS. I can't believe Pee Wee was that famous. He had a show, few movies, that doll that had the string you pull and it would say weird Pee Wee stuff. Well anyway here's a little Pee Wee nostalgia for ya http://www.peewee.com/
And here are some of my favorite quotes from one of the funniest movies ever:

[Pee-wee is offering a $10,000 reward to whoever finds his bike]
Dottie: Pee-wee, how are you ever going to pay a reward like that?
Pee-wee: It's simple. Whoever returns the bike is obviously the person who stole it. So they don't deserve any reward!

Pee-wee: I know you are, but what am I?

Francis: Today's my birthday and my father says I can have anything I want.
Pee-wee: Good for you and your father.
Francis: So guess what I want.
Pee-wee: A new brain?
Francis: No. Your bike!


1 comment: