Me and D-ron put the raps on the weight loss challenge this morning. We lost 11 and 13 pounds respectively. However I think that we both agreed that we need to keep this going. I have never felt better. If I may say so myself, we lookin good! This leaves me about 25 pounds away from my goal weight. It's funny now people are really starting to notice that i am dropping the pounds. Last nite at work all the nurses in C.V. were like dude you are seriously getting thin. Then at the hall last week everyone was talking about how much thinner i look. I still don't feel like i'm even close to where i want to be. I can't believe that i at one time was over 300 pounds. That is so crazy. I often think about how i got there. (eating everything in sight) And of course how i never want to go back there. It's weird how your body changes when you stop abusing it. Even if i wanted to eat like i used to, I would be sick. I can't eat all of that grease or salt anymore. So i guess i am going to try to move this into phase two, which is south beach and working out at my gym to tone up and build muscle. Which will lead into phase three: "style makeover" (which honestly is already in progress) Hopefully by my birthday i will be close to my goal if not there. But that is the date i am shooting for. If i am not there then i may have to take drastic action. Dare we say Beyonce diet repeat or even worse COLONIC! Whoo lord i hope not.
you know what that means? we all have to go hiking! who's in? huh?
ReplyDeleteCount me in!
ReplyDeletedid someone say "hiking"??? i wanna come!
ReplyDelete