So the other day I recieved a very disturbing phone call. A lady called my phone looking for someone named Madison. I was like i don't know any Madison. She then proceeded to ask if that was my daughter. I was like i don't even have any kids. Then i started to laugh and ask her who the heck is this. She proceeds to say to me if you think it's so funny i'll just call the police and get our stuff back. Of course at this point i stop laughing. I was like who the heck is this. She was some lady from a dance recidal studio. She said someone had stolen the kids uniforms and this was the number of the culprit. I was like you got the wrong number lady. I immediately told her my name and the fact that i don't live in New Albany any more. Needless to say things got heated for a second till she finally realized she had been given a false number. Uriel Dukes <-----Pissed! I can't believe that guhl called my phone talkin crazy. Lemme tell ya something, ever since i was younger i can't stand someone talking crazy to me over the phone. That's a good way to get hungup on. But i figure i'm getting more mature since the convo lasted that long. Anyway just another day of Uriel Dukes and the Memphis adventures.
P.S - Apparently it is difficult to find a picture of a black man screaming into a phone on the internet. Who'd a thought?

People are nuts! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDelete