Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hit'em With Two Quick Ones ( aka: 3 things)



So last week at the meeting I had a couple good comments lined up. Now I didn't have my typical amount of time to study, so needless to say i was a little rushed. However during my preparation I managed to compose two amazing comments one for the bible study and the other on the Bible Highlights. I'm thinking I'll hit em with the first one to let em know i'm in the place then shock em with the second one during the Highlights to let em know what I'm workin with. So I walk into the hall with that "big comment swagger" and take my seat. As the meeting opens I realize something very alarming. 1. I studied the wrong lesson. (sadface) So my earth shaker comment quickly turned into a "Jehovah is the true god" comment. However I still had the Highlights to rebound. So the question section opens and low and behold the first commenter comments on my exact verse of scripture. Realization 2 - always have more than one comments for the Highlights. You ever have your comment jacked by someone else during the highlights and think to yourself, I could of gave that comment soooooo much better than that. (selfish maybe but sooooo true) Anyway that brings me to Realization 3 - I need to prepare more than two comments for the meeting.

BTW I'm copy writing "big comment swagger"

1 comment:

  1. That's when you raise your hand and say, "Just to elaborate on Brother So-and-so's comment on this scripture..." ;) Sorry your comment was stolen!

    ReplyDelete