Thursday, March 17, 2011

Two Faced / The Fhong song.


So Tuesday night at the Baptist, I get chewed out by our lead transplant surgeon for some stuff that was not my fault. Then on top of that this nurse tries to twist the story and blame me for the whole situation. Meanwhile he's all in my face telling me it's not my fault and what my responsibilities are as a Respiratory therapist. Then turns around and tells my supervisor it's all my fault.

OK first up. If you are a nurse how the heck you gonna tell me how to do my job.
Second. I can't stand somebody talking out the side of dey neck, or two faceted, or some-timing. Don't tell me one thing and then try to tell my supervisor a totally different story. Like she's not gonna turn around and tell me exactly what happened.
I did face up on the surgeon. Told him what was up and that I'm not responsible for transport of patients not on the ventilator or that don't have an artificial airway. So that made me feel good. Sometimes these people think they can just talk to you any kind of way and that you just have to accept it. Ridiculous!
So tonight i have to confront nurse Johnathan and relay to him how i know he's been flip flopping on me. And tell him to KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH AND YO MOUTH OUT DEM STREETS.

On a lighter note however. Found out there was a doctor who's last name is Fhong. Which we immediately broke out in the Fhong song at all opportunities. Let me see that Fhooooooong. That Fhong, fa Fhong, Fhong Fhong.. Annnnd that still makes me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon has dealt with similar situations. I guess it's par for the course. I know how frustrating it is though. Sorry!! (Love the pic, btw!)

    ReplyDelete