Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Stored "Quote of the Day" Files

     

I've been storing all these quotes in my note section of my phone for like the past year. So i figured i would put them as my first official blog, seeing how i am back at it and all. Plus I need to free up some memory on my phone.

All from the European Vacation:

Wanna put down a couple shekels on the horses?

The bus is Gone! And it ain't comin back!

It's hot back here ( in screeching woman voice from back of bus) - My dublin bus tour buddys mom

"Hey yo Memphis!, That's the kid from that "hot bus" tour." My Dublin bus tour buddy.

I'm a member of the Anebrioti

I got a hickey from a prostitue last night. - NYC girls in Dublin

Wait, did i just give my money to a monk? - Kia Dukes

Hey man, you ever see a bum take a crap in the back of a truck? - Random guy in Amsterdamn

That guy looks like a broke down Mario Van Peebles - kia dukes

Random:

I think they are having parties and not inviting the white people. - amy

There are alot of people who love feet on the internet, so i was thinking about selling pics of my feet on there. But i would do it in a classy way. - Khara

Hey wait up man, I don't throw out of date milk out until i taste it. Ok, well how does it taste? uhhh i don't know. - Josh smith

I put alot into my dancing. - hood

I can't tell if this guy in front of me generally smells or i just got crop dusted?

You realize i tried to type in tilta world and my phone put in tits instead right?

If my childhood had a smell it would be play- doh

Why don't you stick your face in that dough and make some gorilla cookies.

Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith and i'm a locksmith.

Telemarketer: Hey Imma get you off of that night shift. I got work, i gotta a ton of work, i got like ten years worth of work. Do you know anything about Nuclear Controlls?

No comments:

Post a Comment