Monday, March 7, 2011

M part 2 (or is it 3)


When I wake you tell me go back to bed. We fight back and forth till I'm sick in the head. If i had my way i would wish you dead. Your motivation.

I want to go left but you tell me go right. Your decisions are based on darkness or light.
When it's cloudy outside you tell me i can't face it. When it's sunny outside you keep me trapped in your basement. Your motivation.

I used to control you, we were such good friends. How did we end up on opposite ends.

Maybe we were never really as close as i thought. Maybe you were just setting the trap, waiting for me to get caught.

You knew when you gained the advantage, I wouldn't resist. I would let you lead me with your iron fist.

But oppression/depression only leads to revolution. I've got to get control back that's my only solution.

But every revolution must have a beginning. The first shot, the first battle, before i start winning.

I have to be prepared it's gonna be a long fight. It's gonna last forever, go on for days and nights.

But I'm determined to stick it out, I've got it fixed in my head. If you could just help me get out of this bed. Your motivation

And i hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment