Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in NYC







I finally got a chance to go back to New York and see my sister. It seems like she has been living up there forever. I guess in reality it hasn't been that long. I must say that i am surprised that she likes it up there. I do miss it sometimes, but only to visit. The constant hustle and bustle of the city kind of wears on me. But i'm happy she's happy up there.  We hada really good time. Plus it was nice that everyone was there. I not only got to spend time with kia but got to hang out with Ethan, Pats, Khara, Jake, Ian and Krusty, and met some new people. That is the one thing that makes me super jealous about not living in the city. The abundance of people you meet and come into contact with. People from all over. Here in the good ole midsouth i feel kind of trapped sometimes as far as association goes. I must say though that some of my memphis peeps have been encouraging me to branch out. It has worked out quite well so far. Anyway had a great time in NYC and hope to go back this spring or summer. Cause ain't no place like NYC in the summer time. Trust Me!
Anyway included some pictures of my old place, some art, and overall good times.














No comments:

Post a Comment