It has become apparent to me lately that i have been living life with a handicap. I have a problem with self confidence. Sometimes i feel like i need people to depend on to guide me through life. When in actuality I need confidence in myself and trust in Jehovah. Just this week I had to make some hard decisions regards my life and relationships with others. It's not easy cutting off relationships, but sometimes you have to do what's best for yourself. If i can't be happy in my own life how am i going to be happy with others. Ever since i got my privledges back this past Sunday I feel so different. I have a totally new viewpoint of what is important what's not. It's really all about setting priorities. Mine have been screwed up for quite a while now. But now i feel determined to not let that happen again. I always said 28 is the year that i shine so it's time to make that happen. Good scheduling and discipline are essential to my progress and i have already started on my schedule for this week. I know that it will take hard work and determintion on my part in order to accomplish my goal. But with Jehovah and good friends in my corner, how can i not succeed. So this is it. From THIS POINT FORWARD I PUSH MYSELF AND TAKE CHANCES AND BELIEVE IN URIEL DUKES. I DON"T NEED CRUTCHES! I CAN WALK ON MY OWN!

Yes you can. And it's about time you believe in yourself. I'm very pleased :)
ReplyDelete