Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life ain't all Burgers and Onion Rings...



I got stuck in the Dallas airpot a couple of weeks ago. I was starving to death. I happened to come across a burger king where I immediately ordered a double whopper with cheese and a medium onion rings. You can't imagine how good this picture looked in real time. Ya know how sometimes you just have a craving for something and when you get it you just cant get enough of it? Then your good for a few months or whatever until you need a fix again. I can't imagine eating this crap all the time though. Which is funny because that's how i view entertainment and fun times in my life. I let the junk food become the main course. I have come to realize that there is no continuous fun in life. But that life has it's ups and downs and you just have to ride it out. The thought of reaching a point where there is a continuous high is not realistic and leaves you feeling empty and unfulfilled. I have been there and never want to return. It's like the feeling i had after i ate that food it was good going down, but i felt like crap afterward. You have to keep the imporant things in the forefront and get ya a good greasy plate of fun here and there. If not then fun can become a crutch. Speaking of crutches......





No comments:

Post a Comment