Well it's official i am bringing back the Fro. There is something to be said about having longer hair. It just makes ya feel good. I call it the Sampson Effect. As i sat down in the barbers chair i realized how serious haircuts are to people. Especially my people. Something about a tight hair line gives ya that extra pep in your step. My barber hit me with the straight razor line this go round too. Ooooo wheeeeee! As i was looking in the mirror before the meeting i was like man that line is superiorly clean. I started to think that this is the tightest hair line that i have ever seen. But actually there is only one superior tight hair line. That hair line belonged to Steve Harvey. (pictured above) The crazy thing about his is that it was always perfect. It never strayed at all. It stayed tight all the time. I don't know how he did it. But i am up for the challenge. So here is to tight lines.

Please, oh please, let your hair grow out to look like THIS!!
ReplyDeleteUm me thinks Steve's extra tight oh-so-right hairline can be attributed to a combination of photoshop and mac foundation no. 27. Btw, did you ever see his "50 and fly" campaign pics? If not, I will have to send to you, they were truly gag-inducing and funny at the same time.
ReplyDelete