Friday, September 25, 2009

oh yeah worrisome times.....


Well not all is tight lines in my life. First off my Rebels lost last night at the hands of South Carolina. I was HOT! It was an overall terrible game. There goes our #4 ranking. Honestly though if we play like that we don't deserve to be ranked that high. We haven't lived up to our potential at all. It really sucks. Well here's to the Alabama game!

Second of all i had a chance to sell my crappy buick today and it didn't work out. I almost had the money in my hand. It was terrible. Good old dad jammin me up. Now the guy is not interested. So me and my car are still together. I want to stab that thing. A curse on all your houses Buick!

Third of all my blasted right nostril is stuffed up. I can't stand to have a stuffy nose. There is nothing more frustrating than only being able to breathe through one nostril. It drives me crazy. Especially when you lay down and if you are on your left side it goes to your left nostril and same for the right side. I need to just go Netti Pot it out. I gotta do something this is going to drive me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment