Thursday, September 8, 2011
Doctor Visit (i'm not a loser and i'm not crazy either)
Why does it seem that when I have a doctor visit they are purposefully trying to chip away at my self esteem? They always ask a bunch of personal questions. What does my relationship status have to do with my health? Then when I say single they immediately ask, you mean like divorced? I replied, no like never married. I'm just waiting for the woman to be like hmph look at this loser. Look at his size, I'm sure he has high blood pressure, he's lonely, he's a social drinker, he hasn't been to the doctor in over a year. They are probably back there taking bets on when I'm gonna kick the bucket.
On a lighter note, is it just me or does everyone have the ability to pee on command. I didn't realize that i had the ability until my last doctor visit. I didn't even have to go, but as soon as i saw that cup it was automatic. Are there people out there who can't go on command. If so are they the normal ones and I'm the pee freak. And if you can't pee on command then what happens when you get the cup? Thinking about that makes me uneasy.
Besides all that I finally found out what was wrong with my heart, and got some sleeping meds.When telling her what i thought was wrong with me i thought to myself: I wonder if this woman thinks I'm mad paranoid. So i asked her, Doc hope you don't think I'm crazy for telling you all this. She laughed and was like I worked nights for 12 years. I thought to myself, I love this woman.So it was a great visit. Plus my new doctor is attractive. She looks like Heather Grahm if Heather had red hair and sky blue eyes.That's right i get my color descriptions from the Crayola box.
Uriel Dukes <------ likes her.
P.S. - The picture at the top is not her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment