It's been forever since i have updated my blog. :( Sorry to my blog followers. I actually have alot of serious stuff to blogg about. However, i thought i would kick it off with an intersting story. I was in a patients room earlier tonight giving him the usual breathing treatment. All of a sudden we both looked up at the television. It was a commercial for Burger King's new RIBS! That's right Burger king is going to start selling ribs! Well actually if you wanna get technical they are selling rib tips, but anyway.Our eyes were fixed intently on the television until the commercial was over. Then oddly enough we looked at each other and busted out laughing. My patient was like 'man what the heck are they thinking. I get my ribs from Corky's or Topps or Interstate, surely never from the 'crown'. I don't know why i found that statement so funny. I have never heard anyone refer to Burger King as 'The Crown', as if we were living in feudal England. Quite hillarious. So from this point forward i have decided to call Burger King 'The Crown', McDonald's 'The Clown' and Wendy's 'That Guhl'.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
"The Crown"
It's been forever since i have updated my blog. :( Sorry to my blog followers. I actually have alot of serious stuff to blogg about. However, i thought i would kick it off with an intersting story. I was in a patients room earlier tonight giving him the usual breathing treatment. All of a sudden we both looked up at the television. It was a commercial for Burger King's new RIBS! That's right Burger king is going to start selling ribs! Well actually if you wanna get technical they are selling rib tips, but anyway.Our eyes were fixed intently on the television until the commercial was over. Then oddly enough we looked at each other and busted out laughing. My patient was like 'man what the heck are they thinking. I get my ribs from Corky's or Topps or Interstate, surely never from the 'crown'. I don't know why i found that statement so funny. I have never heard anyone refer to Burger King as 'The Crown', as if we were living in feudal England. Quite hillarious. So from this point forward i have decided to call Burger King 'The Crown', McDonald's 'The Clown' and Wendy's 'That Guhl'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment