So it starts. New Beginnings. I am referring to a couple of things going on in my life at the moment. Currently I have been living in Memphis for a hot minute now. I have finally decided on a congregation. SHERWOOD! Woo Hoo! Now then that the exciting part is over time to get to the serious part. Honestly the whole situation is kind of sadd. I have been bouncing around for a minute to different halls for the past few months. The since of not belonging to a hall brought me a weird since of unhealthy freedom, or more like no accountability. If no one can keep tabs on you then you have a certain sense of freedom to take care of yourself and not have to deal with a bunch of rediculous stuff. I know it sounds twisted, and it is. All of this spurs from my bitterness from my situation in my old hall. After i left there i really questioned whether i wanted to still be a part of the organization or not. It's weird how someone who has been to bethel, been a servant since he was 19, was in full time service for years and has seen the best of the organization can find themselves in the situation i found myself in. At the same time I totally understand it. It's about what you do when no one is looking. It's about who you are on the inside. It's about who you surround yourself with. I started on a path way before the problems in my old hall came up that has led me to my current destination. The problems in my old hall were finally just an outward manifestation of what had been going on inside for a long time. When you get away from studying, regular meeting attendance, and service, you really don't know where the wind will take you. Well im finally off the wild ride and ready to take back controll. It's funny that taking back controll actually means giving up controll. I have to live up to my dedication which i made all the way back when i was 15. 13 years ago! I don't think that kid back then would ever have guessed that he would be what he is now. Or how serious of a decision he was making. Or how it would take 13 years to realize the importance of that decision and how it really affects his life in the most positive way possible. So there it is. I start in Sherwood oficially this week. Hopfully to get back on a path that i haven't seen in a while. Hopefully to regain a feeling that i haven't felt in a long time. Happiness, a sort of inner smile if you will. That maybe once again the inside can reflect what the outside is showing. Me and my roomate made a study/service schedule this week and we are both really excited to get this going in a positive direction. So that's that. We will see how things go from here. Oh i must also say it's awesome to have good friends who motivate you to do positive things. I don't really know where i would be today if it wasn't for some of my really good friends i have made through the years and recently. There is nothing better than surrounding yourself with positve, upbuilding people whether that be family or friends. Thanks guys and gals.
Oh as a secondary part of this blogg, i would like to add that i am going to change my blogg again. This will be the third time. I have already added a new soundtrack if you haven't noticed. So a new picture and theme is on the way. Stay Tuned for that! Until then this blogg is oficially under construction.

No comments:
Post a Comment