Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Your Fired!



So this past week i was drug into the office of the Baptist. I was told that if I show up late one more time during the month of April I will be terminated. I was also informed that if I lost another piece of equipment that i would be terminated. So basically i have to be super early to the Baptist every night now. Well i have been making it ontime since me and the bosses had the discussion. However this morning i realized that the big bosses were there early. (which usually means i try to get my stuff and peace out on the sneak.) Unfortunately my super cuaght me in the locker room and then made everyone leave. He told me that i have been doing good. But said i need to quit playing with fire. He took a look at my time log and was not happy. We have to clock in by 0645. My clock in times are like 0643, and 0644. Which is pretty close. Now sure you may say wow Dukes good job. Way to cut it close. Way to put your job in jeopardy. If that is your feeling, then yes i agree with you. On top of that please add that i live about 3 minutes or less from my job. I must admit it is kind of sadd.  However i have not gotten to the good part of this blogg entry yet. So my super also says that ya know we don't want to fire you, we really value you as an employee. We think you are a good therapist and we want to keep you on here if that is what you want to do. Oddly enough it was nice to hear that. One of the major complaints about my job i have is that there is no recognition. You never know if your doing good. Never do i hear a good job or hey your really tearing it up around here. So i very much appreciated that. It's nice to know that your job views you as a good worker/employee. Unfortunately i had to get to the brink of termination to get that. However enough about that and back on my slackerisms. The fact that i have come this close to getting fired is quite retarded. I am still paying for my stupid first year, where i didnt' really care about my job. Now with new found responsibilites my job has taken on a more important role in my life. So on that note I guess i better leave this alone and go get ready.

2 comments:

  1. it's never too late to get on the ball. you can do it, uriel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Pats. Just in a weird place right now. But i think things are turning around. :)

    ReplyDelete