Well this week has been pretty horrible. I just finished my taxes with two minutes to spair. I'm prooud of myself. Unfortunatley my whoppin 7 dollar return from the federal government was trumped by the state of MS making me pay in 14. That sux. Anyway on top of that i am sweatin it out in my apt. becuase we have no air at the moment. It's sweltering and my skin is sticking to this leather couch of mine. Sooo gross. I feel like i need to take constant showers. On top of that i gotta go shopping tomorrow. I can only eat ham sandwhiches for so long. Hopefully after this week things will get better. Oh yeah and let's not forget that my job is constanly keeping the heat on me for stupid stuff. I hate Baptist sometimes. I gotta keep lookin for other jobs. We shall see how it goes. Anywayz it's like 145 right now so i guess i shouldz be going to bed or zoemthing. I don't know what my infatuaion with the letter z is tonight but oh well. Before i go i gotta say a couple of things. i keep up with things like quotes and peoples names lately. I have two names this week. First of all a lady named Goldie Gold. That is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. But true. Then i met a girl named hollis. I think that is a pretty kewl name. Oh yeah my quote of the week is: "there are alot of people who love feet on the internet, so i was thinking of selling pictures of my feet for money. It would be in a classy way though." LOL , you know who you are..........
Friday, April 16, 2010
My Current Situation, and Random Ramblings
Well this week has been pretty horrible. I just finished my taxes with two minutes to spair. I'm prooud of myself. Unfortunatley my whoppin 7 dollar return from the federal government was trumped by the state of MS making me pay in 14. That sux. Anyway on top of that i am sweatin it out in my apt. becuase we have no air at the moment. It's sweltering and my skin is sticking to this leather couch of mine. Sooo gross. I feel like i need to take constant showers. On top of that i gotta go shopping tomorrow. I can only eat ham sandwhiches for so long. Hopefully after this week things will get better. Oh yeah and let's not forget that my job is constanly keeping the heat on me for stupid stuff. I hate Baptist sometimes. I gotta keep lookin for other jobs. We shall see how it goes. Anywayz it's like 145 right now so i guess i shouldz be going to bed or zoemthing. I don't know what my infatuaion with the letter z is tonight but oh well. Before i go i gotta say a couple of things. i keep up with things like quotes and peoples names lately. I have two names this week. First of all a lady named Goldie Gold. That is the most retarded thing i have ever heard. But true. Then i met a girl named hollis. I think that is a pretty kewl name. Oh yeah my quote of the week is: "there are alot of people who love feet on the internet, so i was thinking of selling pictures of my feet for money. It would be in a classy way though." LOL , you know who you are..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment