Tuesday, December 1, 2009

old friends/new friends




Soooo i went to the Tennessee Vs. Ole Miss game with some friends. Namely DnA and D-ron. Honestly i really didn't know what to expect with the mixed crowd. This is the first time that i have really kicked it with DnA. I must say they are awesome! I had a really great time. However our evening did have a bad sushi damper on it. Dang you Two Stix! But i forgot how much fun those two were. I think I am slowly but surely expanding my Memphis base of friends, which makes me very happy. I am really starting to look forward to this move. I just hope everything goes smoothly. Oh well that's all i've got on that one. Oh yeah and is it just me or does it look like amy only has one arm in this picture?





No comments:

Post a Comment