So i officially turned 28 this past sunday. WEIRD! I don't know why but it just felt kind of strange. I never thought i would be 28 for some reason. But here i am. I will say that 27 up to this point has been the worst year of my life. But i don't feel sad or down. Maybe becuase i have confidence that 28 will be one of the best years of my life. This will be the year i move out, buy a car, and quit my job most likely. So i have alot going on up front. But hopefully this is a year that i grow as a person more than anything. Looking in the mirror at the person that i have become this past year is not a pretty sight. I think i finally came to the realization that i have alot of growing up to do. I also think that i have passed on alot of exciting oppurtunities that have come my way. But not anymore! Time to grab this 28 by the horns and ride it out.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
28 and feelin great (just a little late)
So i officially turned 28 this past sunday. WEIRD! I don't know why but it just felt kind of strange. I never thought i would be 28 for some reason. But here i am. I will say that 27 up to this point has been the worst year of my life. But i don't feel sad or down. Maybe becuase i have confidence that 28 will be one of the best years of my life. This will be the year i move out, buy a car, and quit my job most likely. So i have alot going on up front. But hopefully this is a year that i grow as a person more than anything. Looking in the mirror at the person that i have become this past year is not a pretty sight. I think i finally came to the realization that i have alot of growing up to do. I also think that i have passed on alot of exciting oppurtunities that have come my way. But not anymore! Time to grab this 28 by the horns and ride it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it's never too late! i was just thinking today about how my life didn't really even start to begin until i turned 30.
ReplyDeletei expect great things from you, dukes. great things!
well thanx pats.
ReplyDeletethink about it this way. 28 is way, way, way better than 82. see what happens when you just transpose things. things transpose just you when happens what see. yeah, just like that.
ReplyDelete