Sunday, March 1, 2009
Reflections
So i did dinner the other nite with pats. I forgot how much i enjoyed spending time with her. It's been a while since we had one of our gossip sessions. She brought up alot of good points though. I need to make some good guy friends. But like jewls she suggests that maybe i might have to move or travel to do that. At first i was like no way, now i think i might be starting to believe it. Maybe it's time for me to start seriously considering getting out of this town. My sister is leaving in May and i have this Dallas exploration going down in April. I know i can't stay in this house much longer. Heck i was thinking about moving out of here and staying down town New Albany. It would be nice to have the freedom. I think i need my space. Being a 27 year old male living at home is seriously difficult. There just comes a point in a guy's life where it is time to get out of the house and i am past that point. Maybe i just need to reconnect with some old friends. I plan on seeing jake at the end of march and maybe visit jewls in may. Maybe being around some of my old guy friends will serve as a fix for my current anxiety. i have to hang out with kewl guys. Ya know guys that are just down for whatever. If i wanna go out and get a drink i can all em up and they are ready for whatever. I don't have anyone like that in my life right now and it sux. So i gotta get out there and work that out. Plus i am hanging around too many girls. I love all of my girl friends but, I need some good guy conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment