So the other night i was on my way home and got an itchin for some egg nog. It is that time of year! If there is one redeeming thing about the winter time it's the abundance of eggnog. I love it. So i drop off into a gas station in tupelo in search of the nog and couldn't find any. I know i didn't hit the stores too early becuase my dad had some in the fridge the other day. So i knew that it was out there. I continued on down the highway till i reached walgreens. I walked in and went directly to the milk section. Once again i found nothing but 2% and heartache. I couldnt' believe it. How does walgreens hope to compete against the bigger chains like Wal-Mart? If they don't get the jump on the Nog they might as well hang it up. Slippin walgreens, Slippin! So finally i caved into the pressure and went to Wal-Mart. I don't know why but it seems every trip i make to Wal-Mart is a struggle. It's like you don't wanna go, but you know you gotta. It's the same thing at all Wal-Mart's: Tons of customers, but only like 4 people working check out. But you think to yourself ahhh i'll use the self check out line. No becuase there is always some retard in front of me who just has not got the hang of checking out his own groceries. Since when did it become hard to follow a command prompt? Ya scan, place items in the bag, and pay. IT TELLS YOU ALL OF THAT STEP BY STEP! But it seems everytime i go some dullard just can't figure it out. They have to consult the manager on sight or something else retarted. News Flash people if you can't figure out how to check out your own groceries then don't go to the self checkout! They have another line that is special for you it's calleld NORMAL CHECKOUT where you can stare in amazement as a trained professional scans your groceries, puts them in a bag, and asks you how you would like to pay! oooooooooooh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
So anyway, I finally found the eggnog tucked away in the milk section. There were only two kinds, one soy and one normal. So i went with the normal. As i made it back to the house and poured up a glass i realized i had a problem. #1 i needed rum. #2 Now that i have this mustache, i have to adjust my nog drinking technique. Luckily i found this video to assist.
yeah, i feel you on the mustache thing...
ReplyDelete(debi decides not to mention here that she, in fact, does not know how to do the self-check out)