Well the time has FINALLY come. This week I am moving into my new place. It has been a long time coming. I must admit I really thought this day would never come. I am very excited and also nervous. With change comes excitement and also new challenges. I have to get used to living with someone again, new hall, make new friends, expenses, budgets, and the whole nine yards. There is always that part of me that wonders if i can handle it or not. I always have that small bit of self doubt in whatever I do. I think the difference this time is there is a bigger part of me that wants to, and knows i can pull this off. That is the other side of the coin in this move. I feel an excitement/motivation which I have not felt in a long time. I think i am way overdue for a change. I have not been happy with my situation in a long time. I count it a blessing to get a chance to start all over again. Also i think this is a good time to change my blogg again. I try to change it as i go through differenct changes in life. I don't feel like I am the overconfident slacker anymore. Lately I am the responsible roommate. Which is a new role for me. I remember being in Bethel and wanting to room with a mature guy who is alot of fun but also a good influence. Now it seems I am taking on that role with someone else. It's amazing sometimes how things in life come full circle. Oh and I am pretty sure that me and Josh are going to have an interesting time over the next year. When i got home the other morning I was starving! I look in the fridge (praying josh had gone shopping) all i find is a Wal-mart Rotisserie Chicken (thank you wal-mart rotisserie dept. for keeping me alive!) and a six pack of Mikes Hard Cranberry. All part of a balanced breakfast. Oh yeah, this is gonna be good times....

No comments:
Post a Comment